The Arc Baltimore is looking for passionate and compassionate people to join our staff and provide life-changing supports to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The individuals we support are more active in the community than ever before. They’re living in Baltimore’s neighborhoods; they’re going to work, paying their bills, going out with friends. They’re living and thriving in the community.
We have multiple open positions at The Arc Baltimore. We encourage qualified applicants to apply for any of the openings listed on our job board accessed by clicking the buttons below. During the phone screening process, we will try to match a position that works best with your schedule and location preference.
|APPLY (External Applicants)||APPLY (Internal Applicants)|
If you are a former employee of The Arc Baltimore and you received an error while trying to submit your online application, please contact the HR Recruitment Team at HRRecruitmentTeam@thearcbaltimore.org.
- Health & Wellness – medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, and voluntary supplemental plans
- Rest – paid vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Financial Protection & Wealth Building – flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 403(b) thrift savings plan
- Career Advancement – tuition assistance and professional training
- Discounted Services – auto/homeowner’s insurance, banking/financial services
All staff has specific training that they receive when they start. Here is the required training.
In addition to a rigorous training program, The Arc Baltimore is committed to cultivating and developing emerging leaders.
- A Career Ladder program for direct support professionals offers a credentialing opportunity to earn three levels of certification recognized by the National Association of Direct Support Professionals (NADSP).
- An internal Leadership Institute conducts nine months of focused learning in leadership principles and brings together staff from across the agency at all levels.
- The agency sponsors 3-6 participants in the Maryland Executives Council of The Arc Mayland Leadership program each year for monthly programs with leaders from every chapter.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 443-279-1225 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunities, please click here.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security