Thank you to all those who adopted families or contributed financially to the Adopt-a-Family program this year. Together we reached 64 families with individualized gifts for every member in each family. Many also received food packages and grocery cards we purchased with the use of our Family Fund, and over Thanksgiving and the December holidays, we gave food and grocery gift cards to an additional 50+ households through our day and employment programs. All the families and individuals we reached were thrilled by the thought and care expressed by our gift buyers and contributors. Truly, the holidays were more meaningful for those who received as well as those who gave.
|Alban Family||Marine Solutions|
|Assistance Center of Towson Churches||McCullough Family|
|Atlantic Financial Credit Union||Miles Family|
|Brown Family and Friends||Morgan-Cooper Family|
|Carter Machinery||MZQ Consulting|
|Community Development with the Baltimore Orioles and Oriole players||Rosenberger Family|
|Danielle Ford||Sanford Family|
|Deja Malone||Schmitz Press|
|Drebing Family||Sinai Hospital|
|Ernst & Young||Tabor Family|
|Flavor & Fragrance||Target-Nottingham Store|
|Fleckinger Family||Target - Putty Hill Store|
|Goetschius Family||T. Rowe Price Global Trading and FI Investments|
|IMC Outdoor Living||The Arc Baltimore - 2nd Floor South Team|
|JHU-Dept. of Earth & Planetary Sciences||The Episcopal Church of St. Michael and All Angels|
|Kate Hull and Noelle Chambers||Vilma Cruz|
|Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad/Lambda Pi Chi Sorority||Wagner Family|
BOTH APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
Due to an overwhelming response, we've met our capacity for both adopters and adoptees. Thank you all for your generosity!
WANT TO ADOPT A FAMILY?
Bring the joy of gift-giving and the opening of presents to a family of an adult or child with developmental disabilities connected to The Arc Baltimore.
If you or a group of donors want to "adopt" a family for the holidays, please complete the adopter application below by clicking the orange bar below.
Please note: You must drop wrapped and name-tagged gifts by Friday, 12/16 to:
- Our main office (7215 York Rd., 21212) OR
- The family (in coordination with Mary Stemler at The Arc).
Socks, slippers, gloves, scarves, gift cards, nail polish, bath & body items ( gift sets, bath bombs, scented lotions), art supplies for all ages, sketch pads, journals, lockable diaries, kids toys, and books, etc.
Questions: Mary Stemler, email@example.com, 410-296-2272, x 5305.
WANT TO BE ADOPTED?
ADOPTEE APPLICATION IS CLOSED
Due to an overwhelming response, we've met our capacity for adoptees.
- You must be living with a family member with a developmental disability (intellectual disability, autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, Down syndrome, etc.) and present proof of disability diagnosis.
- May not be in the autism waiver or DDA services with another DDA provider
- We will provide a blank thank you card and a return envelope that must be returned to The Arc by February 1, 2023. This will be presented to the adopter.
- (Optional) If you'd like to share a photo of your family along with a testimonial with The Arc, we would love to share it with all of our donors so they can witness the holiday magic. (Note: we do not use last names)
If you want to be "adopted" for the holidays, please complete the adoptee application below - for everyone in your household both adults and children - by clicking the orange button below. Please fill in all fields for all family members so that the donors have plenty of ideas for gifts.