COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
As many of you are aware, OSHA has released the final guidelines for mandatory vaccination from COVID-19 for all organizations over 100 employees based on President Biden’s executive order. Based on this information, The Arc Baltimore will be mandating COVID-19 vaccination for all staff and, at this time, will be allowing a test out option effective January 4, 2022. We reserve the right to change that option at a later date.
Below is a timeline of next steps and actions for all staff.
- All staff must do one of the following by November 30, 2021.
- Submit proof of vaccination to Human Resources (MD Health Department certificate or vaccination card) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a statement stating you do not plan to get vaccinated and will test weekly at a medical provider starting January 4, 2022, at your own expense and during non-work hours.
- All staff who submit proof of vaccination by November 30 will be eligible for a $100 bonus in a December paycheck. You will not receive this bonus if you wait to get vaccinated.
- Human Resources will also be reaching out to all staff that have requested to test out of the COVID vaccination mandate by December 20, 2021, to assign them a schedule for reporting their test results for weekly testing that will begin January 4, 2022.
- Any staff person who fails to provide proof of vaccination or does not comply with the testing schedule will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment according to the federal mandate.
We believe the best way to move past the pandemic and be safe is to be vaccinated. Please join us in our effort to keep the people we support and one another safe. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
The Arc Baltimore has transitioned from two different systems for HR/Timekeeping/Payroll/Scheduling to a singular system Kronos Workforce Dimensions.
REMOTE ACCESS AND EMAIL
ICM STAFF TRAINING
NOMINATE AN EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
Recognize your co-workers (must have six months of continuous service) who demonstrate excellence in our Mission, Vision, Values, and Guiding Principles.
To reference our mission, vision, values, and guiding principles, go to our Mission Page.
DID YOU WOW SOMEONE TODAY?
The purpose of The Arc Baltimore's Give a Wow Connect program is to actively engage our employees in a recognition culture built around our mission, vision, and values. This is made possible through peer to peer recognition.
BOARD OF NURSING LINK
For all Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs), you can verify the status of your license. Please enter "Medication Technician" for Profession and License Type along with your personal information.
For login issues, contact HR: 443-279-1225 or EMAIL
Learn more about our 403(B) plan in the Universal Availability to Contribute to 403(B) Plan Form