GOVERNOR ANNOUNCES HIS FY18 DDA BUDGET
Governor Hogan released his FY 2018 Proposed Operating Budget on January 18, 2017. The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) Budget includes: Read more…
2017 LEGISLATIVE SESSION PUBLIC POLICY PRIORITIES
Our priorities include:
- Funding for Community Programs
- Developmental Disabilities Waiting List
- Transitioning Youth
- Education & Children’s Services
- Affordable Housing
- Civil Rights
View The Arc Maryland’s 2017 Public Policy Platform, supported by The Arc Baltimore, that elaborates on all seven priorities.
ADVOCACY NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS
We encourage you to sign up for updates and action alerts through our Advocacy Network.
LEARNING YOUR WAY AROUND THE PROCESS
The State of Maryland provides great materials to help people who are new to the system. We recommend some of these references.
- Read an overview of the legislative process
- Review the budget calendar
- Track a particular funding stream
- Correspond with a whole committee through their website
- Correspond with a single legislator through his/her website
- Where do I go? View a map of the government buildings and parking.