- Health & Wellness - medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, and voluntary supplemental plans
- Rest - paid vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Financial Protection & Wealth Building - flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 403(b) thrift savings plan
- Career Advancement - tuition assistance and professional training
- Discounted Services - auto/homeowner's insurance, banking/financial services
All staff receives an intensive two-week training curriculum once hired. The training includes Fundamental Rights, Safe Driving, Mandt Behavioral Training, CPR & First Aid, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/Community Integration, Professional Development and Medication Technician Training (not a requirement for all positions).